Ohai there. I’m Will, a Computer Science student (who is too poor and lazy to host his own site) at the University of Sheffield.
Truth be told, I’ve no idea why I made this blog. Shit and giggles I suppose.
When I’m not glued to one screen or another, boiling my eyeballs (CompSci: destroying your body in the name of coding!) I like to:
- Reading Terry Pratchett’s Discworld; no excuses needed. It’s glorious.
- Do funky stuff with the SHRIMPS – the Sheffield University Improvised Comedy Society. Check ’em out!
- Design card, board and video games.
- Create about 40% of these games, and give up because I saw something shiny. (40% through each game, that is.)
- Spend FAR too much time in Sheffield Corporation nightclub. For those of you lucky enough to have escaped this hive of scum and villainy; imagine taking your morning shower at 2am. In someone else’s body fluids.
- Sporadically make Youtube content, and promise myself to one day get into a proper routine for that shit.
- And when that fails? What do you think this is?
This is a blog-site-thing dedicated to precisely whatever the hell I can be bothered to talk about.
I imagine its pages will be filled with Let’s Play transcripts, Storytime from whatever events my day/week/previous half-hour have enjoyed, the occasional plug for the website or event, and other assorted bollocks.
You. I’ve seen you before.
Let me see your face.
You are the one from my dreams.
Then the stars were right, and this is the day.
Gods give me strength.